This training module will provide a general overview of the Bay City Site Area 1 process including an emphasis on the specific safety and health hazards present in these units. Objectives include:
- General process locations and layout
- General process overview
- The specific chemical hazards that are present in the unit
- Possible emergnecy situations
- Importance of materials of constuction in the unit
- Where to locate references and procedure manuals in the unit.
Non Member Price
Social Security Verification (SSV)
Passing Score Required
No courses scheduled.