This training module will provide a general overview of the Bay City SFA Unit process including an emphasis on the specific safety and health hazards present. Objectives include:
- How the BCP SFA Unit works
- The specific chemical hazards that are present in the SFA unit
- Possible emergnecy situations
- Importance of materials of constuction in the unit
- Where to locate references and procedure manuals in the unit.
Non Member Price
Social Security Verification (SSV)
Passing Score Required
No courses scheduled.