This course covers the “New ANSI Standard A92.24, Section 7.5”, which require all supervisors of MEWP operators to be trained in the following:
- Proper selection of the correct MEWP for the work to be performed.
- The rules, regulations and standards that apply to MEWPs.
- Provisions for safe use, training and familiarization.
- Hazard recognition related to the use of MEWPs
- Importance to protect against the identified hazards and the knowledge that the manufacturer’s operation manuals are an integral part of the MEWP and need to be properly stored and maintained on the MEWP at all times.
For additional information regarding this course, please contact Brazosport Safety Council at 979-233-1818.
Non Member Price
Social Security Verification (SSV)
Passing Score Required
No courses scheduled.