This training is required for contractors supporting Dow Texas Operations who receive any type of Safe Work Permit. It is also required for anyone who receives a transferred permit. This course will cover the following topics:
- Safe Work Permit Acceptor responsibilities with the Safe Work Permit Issuer
- Safe Work Permit Acceptor responsibilities with their crew
- Review of the escalation process
- Discussion of the communications process with Safe Work Permit Issuer as well as the crew
This course is intended to provide:
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements for accepting a safe work permit at Dow facilities
The Goal of this course:
As a Safe Work Permit Acceptor, be able to interact with the Safe Work Permit Issuer in order to complete your work without an incident or injury, according to our Safe Work Permit Standard.
Non Member Price
Social Security Verification (SSV)
Passing Score Required
No courses scheduled.