Required Prerequisite prior to scheduling Dow ESPL:
Trainee must have completed the following course – 04LINE
Dow ESPL contains the following modules:
- Introduction to the Electrical Safe Work Standard
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Basic Electrical Safety for Industrial Workers
- Elevated Equipment Near Power Lines
- Normal and Transitional Electrical Switching
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Safety Electrical One Line Diagrams (SEOLD)
- PPE for Electrical Arc Flash Hazards
- PPE for Shock Hazard
- De-Energized Electrical Work
- Energized Electrical Work
- Test Meter Use
- Fuse Removal and Replacement
- Electrical Testing
- Voltage Rated Test Equipment and Tools
- Grounding for Personal Protection
- Electric Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Work Safety
Cost: Company will be invoiced $15 (member) or $25 (non-member) for each individual module.
Upon completion of all modules, an ESPL Skill Verification Form and an Arc Flash Suit Skills Form are required prior to printing course code (04ESPL) on badge.
Course Length: Modules must be complete within 1 year.
04TXOESW is a required course to perform work at Dow Texas Operations (Freeport) for 04ELECT, 04LINE, 04EIP, 04ESP, and 04ESPL workers.
Non Member Price
Social Security Verification (SSV)
Passing Score Required
No courses scheduled.