Required Prerequisite prior to scheduling Dow ESP:
Trainee must have completed the following course – 04ELECT
Dow ESP contains the following modules:
- Introduction to the Electrical Safe Work Standard
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Basic Electrical Safety for Industrial Workers
- Elevated Equipment Near Power Lines
- Normal and Transitional Electrical Switching
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Safety Electrical One Line Diagrams (SEOLD)
- PPE for Electrical Arc Flash Hazards
- PPE for Shock Hazard
- De-Energized Electrical Work
- Energized Electrical Work
- Test Meter Use
- Fuse Removal and Replacement
- Electrical Testing
- Voltage Rated Test Equipment and Tools
- Grounding for Personal Protection
Cost: Company will be invoiced $15 (member) or $25 (non-member) for each individual module.
Upon completion of all modules, an ESP Skill Verification Form and an Arc Flash Suit Skills Form are required prior to printing course code (04ESP) on badge.
Course Length: Modules must be complete within 1 year.
04TXOESW is a required course to perform work at Dow Texas Operations (Freeport) for 04ELECT, 04LINE, 04EIP, 04ESP, and 04ESPL workers.
Non Member Price
Social Security Verification (SSV)
Passing Score Required
No courses scheduled.