This course includes the following topics:
- Baytown Area Work Permit (BAWP) SSS-5100
- General Permitting Requirements
- Tags and Forms Used in the Permitting Process
- Control of Hazardous Energy – LOTO
- Additional Crew Member Responsibilities
Trainees will be given an opportunity to answer each test question 3 times, and the remediation for each test question contains narration. When a trainee answers a question incorrectly on their third attempt, they will automatically be failed out of the course at the end of the section.
Non Member Price
Social Security Verification (SSV)
Passing Score Required
No courses scheduled.